Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

I wanted to get some pics of the boys at the pumpkin patch, so off we went.  This was actually the weekend after Paul and I got home from Mexico, (I'll post pics from that later), so we were both beat, but it was our last chance to go.  Nathan was more interested in jumping in the bounce houses and doing all of the other fun activities there than in posing for pics, but we managed to get a few not-too-shabby ones, and we all had a good time, too.




















This was actually our first family outing to a pumpkin patch - yes, we're bad parents - but I'd say it was a success.  Joseph posed for some super sweet pictures and Nathan played on every bouncy-thing there.  Paul and I had a good time too.  I just love our little family.  :)

No comments: